Wednesday, May 27, 2015

observation

On today's agenda, I made some more minor modification. Now once ran, my program will store the results of the simulation into a directory. This might not sound like much, but once I completed the task of storing a file into a directory... or making the directory if it doesn't exist, then storing it... I reveled in my nerdy accomplishment. Other then that I ran my simulation with very degrees of mutation rates. I made a chart of the outcome, but I dont know how to present the averages and the maxes.
if I average the outcomes...ie maxes and average fitness... then that would show the growth along the generation, and that would erase the value of the different mutation rates.
If I show the averages in a line/scatter graph, and the same for the maxes then this will show a trend, but I don't know if it would get the point across, being the effects of different mutation rates on the evolution of the system.
So as of now, I have data....yup, that it (c.c)

No comments:

Post a Comment