Sunday, May 31, 2015

verification

Sorry for that latenessness... On Thursday and most of Friday I had a fun-ish time. On Wednesday I ran my program with some large parameters using a cloud ide, and my guess is that just the activation, or calling the program made my poor little computer spazzed and freeze, but no problem. As stated, I could really read the data, so Dr.Remy help me see a pattern, but the data wasn't so clear on the max fitness but se la vie. I made a presentation about it and presented it to Dr.Remy. It was said that more data was needed, so I ran my simulations again with some tweaks to make it easier for me to compile the data... that took a hour (O_U), glad it wasn't my computer... and made a chart for it. That data didn't say much either. But It turns out that the file that i made to hold all the zero population... used for making sure that the test are more equal... had one particular individual that had a fitness that was really high, so the max couldn't really go any higher. But it was cool to run. Heres the presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment