Wednesday, July 15, 2015

acquisition

Right now as of 2:50, I am both happy and tired. I was able to finish my net for catching defaults. To do so I needed to make my own exception, and a new class to hold all the defaults that the system has. I don't know all the defaults and as time went on I discovered new defaults and learned others where not. So the class that holds the defaults is dynamic. the one thing that I'm really happy about is that i was able to get the system to send a message when something is caught. If a person where to run using Presentor... is was changed from PresentorSlim around version 2... then if the system gets too many defaults then it stops, that's it. But if a person used GenAlgo... which is getting better... then GenAlgo will not only stop the system, the program will also print out a statement that the program stopped on the terminal but also send out an email or text message. Its not what i wanted exactly but the job gets done.  The one problem is that this makes GenAlgo platform dependent and can only send the message out through a Linux based system or Ubuntu... which is kinda the same but anyway... I'm happy with the results. I used a test directory so I could mess with code and not have to worry so now all i have to do is transfer over the files...

No comments:

Post a Comment