Wednesday, July 1, 2015

revitalization

It was discovered that the link to the Utah computer was rejecting my/ Clemson`s request, so that was put on the back burner. Yesterday and today are the same thing. I am running the mutation runs again, but with 40 threads 40 individuals and 50 generations. If all is okay I can sneak in three simulations before the machine starts to pop zeros. The cause is still not  found, but there is a correlation to the work done by the machine. But in any case I'm just finishing up the simulation. In my GenAlgo there's some bugs... not stop the presses type but still... but there is also this nifty... yes, yes i did use that word... design that I can rerun a simulation with a simple yes. So all I have to do is restart the evals and the ballPlates... laziness prevails...

No comments:

Post a Comment