Wednesday, July 8, 2015

quadrilateralization

With all the data collected, I now need to make charts and stuff to understand what the data is saying. I have already made a python script that could make a box and whiskers plot given a file, so all I need/needed to do was to get all the log files fitness. I thought i could do this in java, but i know so little of python that I would give it a try. So far I have been able to get plots of each simulation. Now i need to get the plot that represents all the generation of each simulation... so like superimpose all of the simulations into one file. I also want to make it a one stop so I dont have to call anything else.  The challenge is that I have to add one array to the end of another array... I dont know how to do this... I think i can just call append, but I... well really i just have to toy with it...

No comments:

Post a Comment