Wednesday, July 29, 2015

documentation

This is sort of a catch up post. On Monday, the paper was being finalized.. fixing all the pictures and sorting to find mistakes.... I had some trouble with compiling that paper with latex. I used a online editor called overleaf, and I was great until the compiler timed out, then I tried a offline compiler that I downloaded... didn't work... I tried another offline program plug in to eclipse... didn't work. Then I tried a different online editor.... nadda . So Dr Remy did some magic and now it compiles nicely.  On Tuesday I asked Peter and another guy who works in the lab...Brandon... to help me clean up my UI. It wasn't to bad. To run it the user needs some sort of background knowledge so I made sure the read-me was up and "nice". Today is going to be some backlog blog posts and two classes to help get around for the GA. they seem small so no biggy. Then at thing at 12 so Ill go. And after that, that's it. Tomorrow I will do a final presentation and be off to El Paso.

No comments:

Post a Comment