Monday, June 29, 2015

globalization

today is/was kinda chill. I ran a 100 by 100 on clemson network, I have to watch it because the threads tend to quit after a bit. I uploaded my code to a repository so if my computer crashes and cloud 9 crashes and clemson crashes then I will still have my code on the internet. After running a small simulation on a computer in utah, or ohio... it`s one of those... I learned that the source of the zeros in my program is two fold. it was found that there was a different type of error message... one that meant that two attempts for the fitness fail...this error message was a fitness with extremely low value. I had just made a method that rounded all the values to the 4th place, so the value was cut off. When the simulation was run, zeros still popped up, but so did the default value that was chaged. So there is potential another zero emitting entity in the system, but as for now Im just happy everything kinda works.

No comments:

Post a Comment