Monday, June 1, 2015

annexation

I was able to successfully alter my program so that only one generation of individuals is stored in run time and the rest are dynamically added to files. So instead of having at least I *N*G floats being stored all that is being stored is I by float. I also found some bugs in my code that made everything serial instead of concurrent. That was fixed but there was a bit of a bug that came with it, but it was nicely squashed. As of now I'm trying to log into the Clemson computers through a ssh terminal. The problem that im having is that i don't know if there's a deadlock in my code or if the terminal is just slow, but its taking along time for a small data call. Ill just wait. (- .-)

Ps. I went to get some water and the terminal is spitting out data, line by line, so ya the terminal is just slow (~...~)

No comments:

Post a Comment