Thursday, June 25, 2015

decolonisation

Well I figured out the reason for half of the zeroPop being zeros, it turns out that when I wrote the code I switched the parameters... oops =1... so that problem was fixed. the reason that it wasn't a problem was that when ran by file the seeded population was .5 instead of .05 so it was half and half. when i would test the Genalgo I would do whatever number I fancied at the time. Well problem fixed and put away. But I now have a different problem. When I run a simulation nearly all the fitness's come back as zero... before you think "well you had a problem with references before, look", This fitness is strait from the horses mouth... ie its printed right after it is returned from the website, my code barely touches it. So I tried running the individual manually and when I do the browser waits and then I get a time out as if the remote evaluation isn't running... you may ask "is it?", yes it its, ye of little faith... the terminal for it is right next to it, waiting for something. When I refresh the browser the terminal stays as is, so this means that the remote eval is not even getting the green light. Ill see whats up, or try another joey, but this is weird.. I have had this problem all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment