Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Compulations


Ps. Yesterday was a bit full closer to the end of the day, I wrote down the blog forgot to publish it

Today was...(U_U) ... I found that my program is fickle, sometimes it runs like a dream, and other times it rises high just to crash an burn. But other then the little bugs and such the program works fine...ish. One problem that I had was that the class that has many threads uses one method to check back with...im using indexes and arrays so i dont have to worry about data contamination... This one method will not let the class be finished until all the threads have finished with there computations. Well one thread would get stuck, leaving my program frozen. I added a request Time out and set the gave the result variable a default value of 0.123456789. also  I unknowing suited the program to the first url, and now that i have a second, I have to add some methods that would suit this url. But this one is that actual ball and plate... looky  ( ^.^)
Its cool.  Right now im running the program and hope it went well.

No comments:

Post a Comment