Friday, June 26, 2015

devaluation

Well all the problems seem to be caught to far, but for some reason some individuals no have a fitness of zero... "well whats the problem" you might ask,... well as far as I have seen no individual can have a fitness of zero and the value is usually a sign that the input was syntactically incorrect, and its not. This only happens in some threads and I know this because if I have 100 individuals and 50 threads then there needs to be 2 evaluations, and the number of 0.0 entries is an even number constant with every generation after some point. I looked at the raw data that was begin spit out from the http get request and it match that of the log files. Also I hand ran some individuals and there fitness in a reset machine was actually goodish... not excellent, but not zero. I have also noticed that if a machine has been running for a period then manually running a fitness loops... ie someone is at the door but no one is coming.  just for the sake of sake Im going to rerun and If i get similar results then I will go from there. To ensure that Its not some haywire method over righting finesses zero I will refresh the evaluations.

No comments:

Post a Comment