Thursday, June 11, 2015

devastation

The problem still eludes me, but for some reason there is a snag in the program... at least in one of the programs being used. I thought that the problem was the readTimeout I added, turns out that this lead to another problem. So as of now the reason that my computations stop was because of X, a thread would wait for some data that did not come and would halt the program. this was "fixed" by adding a readTimeout, if the connection didn't give a value then it would return some value...0.19283746... this lead to nearly all the outcomes being some default value, either on my programs end or on the evaluation end. So Dr.Remy and I worked through what might be happening while another run was being processed. Not much could be done with out the data from this run....It came in, this run was time based so the data is still valid... I had  a looked at the end results for the computations and it looks like the default value doesn't show up until some point and then is a present throughout the rest of the evolutionary process...(>_<)

No comments:

Post a Comment