Thursday, June 25, 2015

variegation

So on Monday, it was discovered that I was using references wrong and altering my programs genetic materiel in a wrong way. So Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday was used to discover and fix that problem. done. I ran a test program and for some reason when I run my program using the UI i made, things go haywire... like half of the population disappears. So today is ensuring that my program reads the popzero file correctly, ensuring that the results for any fitness test is correct, and trying to discover the root cause of the UI malfunction.
I know it is the UI because if I run the file that actually runs everything then everything works fine, but if I run the GenAlgo... which just asks for the parameters then dynamically fills them, I get half the population of Generations zero set to zero.

No comments:

Post a Comment